Only About Children West Pymble
We enjoy two dedicated outdoor play areas with resources and equipment selected carefully to allow plenty of space for adventure, exploration and child-led play. Our four age-based indoor spaces, each specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements.
The Role and Duties
Only About Children West Pymble are seeking an enthusiastic Certificate III and Diploma qualified educator, to join our team on a full time basis. This is for nursery age as well as a multi age educator.
- Organise stimulating and enriching activities for children
- Prepare materials and equipment for children to use
- Providing social development guidance
- Coordinating children’s routines and ensuring they are kept to
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing leave
- Long service recognition, as well as a range of other great benefits
- A Certificate III OR Diploma in Early Childhood or equivalent approved teaching qualifications (or studying towards)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Valid Working with Children Check
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Please give Kirstie a call on 0413 359 077 or visit www.oac.edu.au