About Only About Children Seaforth
Only About Children Seaforth is an 104-place Campus with plenty of space for exploration and self-directed play in our two dedicated outdoor play areas. The large campus is spread out over two levels, surrounded by lush, native trees and featuring large play space environments both downstairs and upstairs. We have six different rooms offering professional development and options to work in different rooms. We also have a great team room with an alfresco dining area to enjoy while on breaks.
The Role and Duties
We are seeking a Cert III Educator to join our family. We are looking for qualified and passionate Educators ready to help the children feel happy, safe, stimulated, and nurtured while in their care. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters. Some of your duties will include:
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Workplace Mentor
- Transfer options across three different states
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Child Protection qualification – Desirable
- Understanding of Child Protection legislation or holds an approved and current Child Protection Training qualification
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work in early childhood education
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!