Children Leichhardt Elswick St
Our beautiful Leichhardt Elswick St Campus is a 101-place campus that has two large, dedicated outdoor play areas made up of beautiful trees, sandpits and paintings reflective of Indigenous culture – children have plenty of natural space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our children enjoy contributing to their vegetable patch, compost bin and worm farm.
The Role and Duties
We are seeking a passionate Cert III Educator to join our team. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters. Some of your duties will include:
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Career Development
- Free Parking on site
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Transfer options across three different states
- Flexible work arrangements
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Understanding of Child Protection legislation or holds an approved and current Child Protection Training qualification
- A creative and cooperative team player.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!