Only About Children St Leonards
Our St Leonards Campus is a 92-place campus that is warm and inviting for the children with incredible outdoor learning environments. In our dedicated outdoor areas, children have plenty of space for creativity, exploration, and self-lead play. Children can see how their food is prepared through the window to our kitchen. Our preschool area is partially covered on the top level, with a beautiful view of the Sydney Tower and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The Role and Duties
We are seeking a passionate Cert III Educator to join our team. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters. Some of your duties will include:
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Above Award Rates
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Transfer options across three different states
- Flexible work arrangements
- Close to public transport
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate – Desirable
- Child Protection qualification – Desirable
- Understanding of Child Protection legislation or holds an approved and current Child Protection Training qualification
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work in early childhood education
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success is the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!