Only About Children St Leonards
Our St Leonards Campus is a 92-place campus that is warm and inviting for the children with incredible outdoor learning environments. In our dedicated outdoor areas, children have plenty of space for creativity, exploration, and self-lead play. Children can see how their food is prepared through the window to our kitchen. Our preschool area is partially covered on the top level, with a beautiful view of the Sydney Tower and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The Role and Duties
We are seeking a passionate Cert III Educator to join our team. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters.
Some of your duties will include:
- Communicate positively and openly with children and their families on an ongoing basis.
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support the development.
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development.
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and mealtimes.
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children.
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Above Award Rates
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Transfer options across three different states
- Flexible work arrangements
- Close to public transport
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education or Equivalent
- Valid Working With Children’s Check.
- MUST BE vaccinated for COVID 19
- A creative and cooperative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work in early childhood education
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!