Only About Children Wahroonga
Our purpose-built Campus is intimate and homely. With two dedicated outdoor play areas, in a shaded natural environment, children have a wonderful space to explore and lead their own play. Our three age-based indoor rooms are specifically designed to encourage learning and growth amongst our children, with a focus on natural elements and safety.
Only About Children Hornsby
Our purpose built campus has a naturally shaded, dedicated outdoor play area, featuring bike tracks and a slide. Children enjoy the space to create, explore and lead their own play.
The Role and Duties
Only About Children Wahroonga and Hornsby are seeking an enthusiastic Certificate III and Diploma qualified educator, to join our team on a full time basis.
- Organise stimulating and enriching activities for children
- Prepare materials and equipment for children to use
- Providing social development guidance
- Coordinating children’s routines and ensuring they are kept to
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing leave
- Long service recognition, as well as a range of other great benefits
- A Certificate III OR Diploma in Early Childhood or equivalent approved teaching qualifications (or studying towards)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Valid Working with Children Check
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Please give Kirstie a call on 0413 359 077 or visit www.oac.edu.au