The educational leader at our Coonan’s Hill campus has an influential role in inspiring, motivating and also challenging or extending the practice of educators. The role is a collaborative one, involving inquiry and reflection, which can significantly impact on the important work educators do with the children and their families.
Only About Children’s’ Approach to Early Learning
The Oac Grow Curriculum is our unique educational framework and the basis for essential early years learning and development. It includes core practices and programs that children are immersed in daily, through a balance of structured and unstructured play-based learning, guided by the children’s interests.
It is guided by the Australia Early Years Learning Framework and the Australian National Curriculum. Within this learning framework we deliver our own unique programs, designed in consultation with our in-house curriculum and education specialists.
We believe children thrive through intentional teaching, in small age-based groups tailored for nursery, toddler and preschool/kinder. Our approach is holistic in nature – in that children’s education and development experiences are immersed into daily practice.
Benefits to Support You:
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Free access to the ECA Learning Hub
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Additional day off each year called Oac Time
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Professional development delivered through Semann & Slattery
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
What You Will Need for this Opportunity
- Ability to collaborate with educators and provide curriculum direction and guidance.
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of an effective educational program
- Bachelor qualification preferred
- VIT/WWCC registrations
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF, NQS, and regulations.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.