Only About children Cheltenham
Only About Children Cheltenham is a warm and inviting child care centre with 86 spots and 5 rooms situated at 15 Herald Street, Cheltenham. Our Gorgeous campus is made up of two buildings crafted and designed by a Melbourne-based design consultancy with dedicated onsite car parking, including disability access.
Our Director Oliver has worked with Only About Children for 6 years and fosters positive relationships with the team, children, and families. We love connecting with our local community through activities and planned excursions. We are conveniently located close to Public transport with regular bus services operating.
At our Cheltenham campus we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Educational Leader to join our team.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
About the Role
Educational Leader has an influential and important role in inspiring, motivating and also challenging or extending the practice of educators. The role is a collaborative one, involving inquiry and reflection, which can significantly impact on the important work educators do with the children and their families.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.