Education Room Leader
Who We Are:
At Only About Children, Australia’s leading childcare provider. We lay the groundwork for lifelong success and happiness. Our devoted team of educators fosters a nurturing space where children flourish and achieve their potential. Our early learning campuses cater to 0-6-year-olds, designed to spark growth, learning, and discovery. Our playgrounds and tools incorporate modern, interactive designs to guarantee a delightful experience for our children. We operate in 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, experienced Room Leader who holds Cert III or above qualifications to join our dynamic team at the stunning Brookvale campus!
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development.
- Priorities the health and safety of all children on campus
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Lead the daily room operations and tasks such as: activity preparation, learning focus and facilitate mealtimes
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards as well as compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Provide assistance and guidance and support to other educators, trainees and provide weekly feedback to Campus Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- Cert III or above in Early Childhood Education (or equivalent approved teaching qualifications – ACECQA)
- A genuine passion for Early Childhood education and development
- A creative, supportive and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Current Working with Childrens Check
- Completion of First Aid and Child Protection Training highly regarded
Our Commitment to YOU:
We proudly provide our team with flexible work, competitive pay, discounted childcare, wellbeing leave, and financial support for training. Our commitment to team satisfaction and continuous learning benefits everyone at OAC. Additionally, our People & Culture Team has a dedicated Program to support and guide our Early Childhood Teachers through their accreditation process.
Want to know more about us or this role? Feel free to give Petey Wang a call on 0476 936 783 for a confidential discussion. www.oac.edu.au