Education & Quality Business Partner – NSW
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role sits within the Children Services Division at Only About Children which is responsible for leading and delivering the Oac Early Childhood Curriculum – it’s a key business partnering role, supporting the delivery of the “Oac Way”.
The Education and Quality Business Partner is responsible for the provision of technical and professional support and advice to Campus Directors and their teams and will see you partner with the Operations function to offer support through coaching and training.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
We’d love to talk to you if you have an approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification from a recognised university, or relevant industry studies.
In addition, you will need:
- Strong knowledge of National Quality Framework including regulations, laws, and learning framework
- Ability to travel between our campuses around Sydney
- Demonstrated strong experience in an early childhood setting
- Knowledge of statutory regulations relating to early childhood
- Any other relevant qualifications including First Aid; Manage a Service; Care for Babies; Child Protection etc.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your journey with Only About Children:
- Staff Development Continuous learning through “Oac Academy” and a commitment to promote from within!
- Reward & Recognition Programs We love to celebrate great work through our annual Excellence Awards, regular bonus programs and more!
- Discounted Childcare Employees enjoy 50% discount on our childcare fees!
- Flexible working Fully flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle!