More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
About the Role:
Reporting to our Head of Education and Quality, the Education Business Partner will primarily be responsible for the provision of technical / professional support and advice to the Director of Operations, Regional Operations Leaders, Educational leaders and Campus Directors to deliver our Early Childhood Curriculum. Additional responsibilities will include:
Professional development and embedding quality – Delivery of OAC Ed leader, ECT Frameworks for their region, working closely with the Pedagogical lead & Curriculum lead. Develop and deliver pedagogical resources including regional meeting presentations, induction content, Grow resources, Educational Leader guides/resources as needed.
Coaching and mentoring – Provide ongoing professional development and training to OAC educational leaders ensuring consistency with OACs strategic plan and curriculum benchmarks. Ensure campuses have a plan for Assessment and Rating that ensures a consistent prepared approach. Support upskilling of Regional Operations Leaders and Campus Directors with family meetings including but not exclusive to; parent complaints, inclusion, & behavior concerns.
Working collaboratively with key stakeholders – Works in partnership with OAC Pedagogical Lead & Curriculum Lead to ensure the delivery of the OAC way across the OAC Portfolio. Provide strong NQF advice and support across OAC via cross organizational consultancy. Actively contribute to OAC Support Office meetings including, regional meetings, planned and unplanned support
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong Early Childhood Pedagogical Knowledge across a variety of learning environments
- Demonstrated experience in operating a childcare centre
- Experience in delivering professional development to adults.
- Approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification or higher from a recognised university or relevant industry studies.
- Current First Aid Certificate, WWCC or Blue card.
- Child Protection qualification relevant to state.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer literacy (E.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
What’s in it for you?
We are proud to offer our team members a range of benefits including:
- Fully flexible work options
- Competitive pay with annual performance & salary reviews.
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- 2 Additional wellbeing days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple career development opportunities within a rapidly growing business
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.