ECT (NESA) Program Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ECT (NESA) Program Lead is a brand new role in our Children’s Services Team, accountable for the accreditation and registration program for all OAC’s ECT educators across NSW, VIC & QLD.
In addition, your remit will include accountability for driving overall strategy to attract, develop and retain ECTs by working in collaboration with our P&C and Operations teams.
Only About Children has over a decade of experience in early years education and childcare. Privately owned, we proudly operate over 70 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane with many more in development, and this breadth gives us the opportunity to provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families. Further, we employ over 2,500 people whose skills, experience and passion help us to deliver on our mission to empower every child to reach their full potential.
Join the Only About Children team and you’ll meet inspiring people and share life-changing experiences all whilst you’re learning, growing, and making a difference in a way that really matters.
We are proud to offer more than childcare. A place to grow.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
We’d love to talk to you if you have a Proficient Teacher Accreditation and 6 – 8 years of related experience in an early learning environment. You’ll also need:
- deep understanding of the Early Learning regulatory framework with knowledge of the national Teacher registration & accreditation requirements
- experience of conducting sector research, giving presentations and conferences
- the ability to identify stakeholder needs and develop appropriate action plans
- experience with working in a solution focussed role
BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your journey with Only About Children:
- Competitive Salary – Market leading package with generous bonus & annual reviews
- Staff Development – Continuous learning through Oac Academy
- Education Assistance – Financial support is available to support those wishing to progress their career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more
- Discounted Childcare – Employees can enjoy great discounts on our childcare fees
- Easy Commute – Beautiful offices in St Leonards with easy access to public transport
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au to find out more about how our approach aligns with your career goals.