Early Childhood Traineeship
Little Village is in the heart of Buderim Village on a peaceful one-acre property with views to the ocean and the mountains, centred around the original colonial homestead and seven studios.
We are looking for highly motivated and inspiring Early Childhood Trainees who are passionate about early education and would like to complete their Cert III in Early Childhood and Care while working full or part time in our Buderim Campus.
What you will enjoy
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Staff Development – continuously learn through our Academy online training tool, there to support you in your professional development
- Easy Commute – Onsite car parking and easy access to public transport available
What you will bring
- Current Blue Card, Senior First Aid Certificate, CPR, Food Handling Certificate, Child Protection (or be willing to obtain)
- Strong verbal, written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the team
- A flexible and adaptable team member
Working with us you will enjoy a culture of collaboration and respect, along with the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please submit your application via Seek and include your resume and cover letter. Please include your availability to work.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Katie on for a confidential discussion about your career goals.