Early Childhood Traineeship Program 2023 – Melbourne
Only About Children Traineeship
At Only About Children, our Certificate III Traineeship Program is best of its kind! The program offers the opportunity to study a free nationally accredited childcare course course while working in the sector, allowing our students to gain the relevant, hands-on experience required to set them up to succeed.
The traineeship program will commence from the first week of February in an ongoing, full-time position, working Monday to Friday. We use Victoria University as our course provider, and classes will be held one day every fortnight at the VU Footscray Campus.
Why join our Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 18 months whilst gaining paid industry experience
- Secure a permanent position once you complete your qualification
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program
- Be supported by a dedicated trainer who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities available to complete a diploma or bachelor
- Generous pay, plus an increase at the completion of your studies
Here about the traineeship first hand from one of Oac’s trainees here:
What working in Childcare will look like
- Working closely with all educators to provide an exciting environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Ongoing communication with families and teams
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- Learning about childcare documentation requirements
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave plus additional study time and wellbeing leave
- Continue to study your diploma with financial support
- Refer your friends for work and receive a referral fee
- Support throughout the entire program
- Graduation day to celebrate your achievement
- $1,000 sign on bonus
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply. Open to all Australian and NZ Citizens.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.