Early Childhood Traineeship
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, our Certificate III Traineeship Programs offers you the opportunity to study a nationally accredited course while working in the industry, allowing you to gain the relevant, hands-on experience required to set you up for success.
We have two study options which include a self-paced on line course, or face to face study at TAFE in a class with other Only About Children Trainees.
We have traineeship opportunities available across Upper North Shore at the following Campuses
- West Pymble
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Colleen on 0448 666 397 to discuss your application.