Early Childhood Traineeship
Only About Children Traineeship
At Only About Children, our Certificate III Traineeship Programs offers the opportunity to study a nationally accredited course while working in the industry, allowing our students to gain the relevant, hands-on experience required to set them up to succeed.
We have positions available in the Traineeship program all across Melbourne’s West, East, North, South East, and Bayside suburbs.
Why join our Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
What working in Childcare will look like
- Working closely with all educators to provide an exciting environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Ongoing communication with families and teams
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- Learning about childcare documentation requirements
- Reduced childcare fees
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave plus study time
- Continue to study your diploma with financial support
- Refer your friends for work and receive a referral fee
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.