Early Childhood Traineeship
Only About Children is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have 80 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout NSW, VIC and QLD.
We are seeking a passionate person who is eager to start their career in Early Childhood to join our team. If you are someone who likes to get hands-on experience while studying this is the position for you. This position will combine study and work so you can develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive environment. Our traineeships are full-time, Monday – Friday positions on a rotating-rosters.
We are currently offering traineeships at the following campuses:
- Neutral Bay
- St Leonards
Why join the Only About Children Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Do your Traineeship online through Kool Kids – nationally recognized Certificate III delivered through Kool Kids Training College
- Work full-time and gain a qualification as you go.
- RTO Mentor visits once a month – designated session to focus on the individual Trainee. Additional support available, e.g. calls, virtual sessions, emails with RTO Mentor in-between visits
- Three hours of study time off the floor per week, averaged over a four week period – (Time away from the classroom/off the floor to focus on their coursework, time off the floor to engage in meetings or mentor sessions with their RTO Assessor and times where a Trainee is mentored through programming time or learning how to document a child’s learning etc.)
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options – Do your traineeship either Full-time or Part-time (Minimum hours per week is 24 hours over 3 days)
- Networking sessions (evening)
- Graduation to celebrate achievement and completion
- Further pathway options (Dip Traineeship, education assistance)
- Discounted childcare fees
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Vaccinated towards COVID 19
- Team player
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.