Early Childhood Traineeship
Only About Children
At Only About Children, we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, reflected in everything we do from our tailored curriculums through to our modern facilities.
Our Certificate III Traineeship Programs offers the opportunity to study a nationally accredited course while working in the industry, allowing our students to gain the relevant, hands-on experience required to set them up to succeed.
We have the following positions available for the traineeship at our East & City Suburb Campuses:
- Surry Hills
- Attractive salary packages
- Participate in our Trainee & Development series
- Opportunity to network with other Trainees
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave plus additional study time
- Social evenings and Graduation Ceremony
- Continue to study your Diploma with financial support
- Benefit from a dedicated supervising Educator, a Campus Director and an RTO Mentor
- An additional day of well-being leave
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals. Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au