Early Childhood Traineeship
Only About Children is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have 80 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout NSW, VIC and QLD.
Only About Children Traineeship
At Only About Children, our Certificate III Traineeship Programs offers the opportunity to study a nationally accredited course while working in the industry, allowing our students to gain the relevant, hands-on experience required to set them up to succeed.
We are currently looking for Trainee Educators to work across multiple campuses in the city of Sydney & Eastern Suburbs.
Why join our Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
What working in Childcare will look like
- Working closely with all educators to provide an exciting environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Ongoing communication with families and teams
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- Learning about childcare documentation requirements
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options – Do your traineeship either Full-time or Part-time (Minimum hours per week is 24 hours over 3 days)
- Networking sessions (evening)
- Graduation to celebrate achievement and completion
- Further pathway options (Dip Traineeship, education assistance)
- Discounted childcare fees
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Vaccinated towards COVID 19
- Team player
We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Phoebe on 0456 624 762 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.