Early Childhood Traineeship
Only About Children Carindale
- Our Campus has two dedicated outdoor play areas, each with plenty of shading. It includes mud kitchen, water features, and adventure and climbing equipment . Another favourite is our large garden area and sustainable spaces that features a worm farm and compost heap!
- Our three age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
We have traineeship opportunities available across our beautiful Carindale campus in Queensland.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, our Certificate III Traineeship Programs offers you the opportunity to study a nationally accredited course while working in the industry, allowing you to gain the relevant, hands-on experience required to set you up for success.
We have two study options which include a self-paced on line course, or face to face study at TAFE in a class with other Only About Children Trainees.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to Laetitia.Ferreira@oac.edu.au or call on 0484 225 788 to discuss your application.