Only About Children
Only About Children, a leading childcare education and development provider, are looking to welcome several Childcare Trainees to the teams of our Campuses as part of our Oac Traineeship Program.
Oac’s Traineeship Program allows you to complete a nationally recognised Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid, practical, on the job training at one of our state-of-the-art campuses. We currently have opportunities in our Campus located in Woori Yallock.
Why join the Oac Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised online training program
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guide you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities
- No experience is required as this is an entry level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices.
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with families.
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
Want to know more? Contact [email protected] or visit www.oac.edu.au to learn more about our amazing offerings.