Early Childhood Teacher
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
Only about Children Cremorne Campus
Our purpose-built three-level Campus is a fantastic service located at 15-19 Parraween Street, in the heart of Cremorne with on-site parking.
- Three large, undercover outdoor play areas children have ample space including a sandpit, custom-built cubby house, stunning fish tank, flourishing garden, free-flowing waterbed and canopy.
- Our 10 age-based indoor spaces host an abundance of natural light and are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
If you are a qualified Early Childhood Teacher with VIT registration, we would love to hear from you to see if your passions and values align with ours. This Position is full-time position at Toddler Room in Cremorne campus.
About the Role
At Only About Children, an Early Childhood Teacher role will see you inspiring the programs across our preschool/kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the OAC Grow Curriculum
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age-appropriate learning environments to engage child
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
Become an ECT with Only About Children and benefit from our dedicated ECT Program Lead to support you with your career development.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call on 0448 666 397 discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!