The Role & Campus
Only About Children (Oac) is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and well being. We have over 70 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland.
Our unique child led curriculum is part of our holistic approach which includes programs designed in house for music, language, drama, active and sustainability. Our team of educators are critical in making sure we continue to go above and beyond for our children and their families, so you can imagine that our early learning careers are equally exciting, rewarding, and challenging.
Our purpose-built Redfern Campus is located at 219-241 Cleveland Street, with the wonderful Prince Alfred Park just across the street. Redfern Station is a short 10-minute walk in one direction and Central Train Station and the light rail, with connections across the wider Sydney, a 10-12-minute walk in the other. Buses also depart from the side and front of the building. We are seeking an ECT qualified Room Leader to join our team in our Toddler room working with 20 children a day
- ECT Qualified with NESA accreditation
- Child Protection, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis and CPR
- Previous Experience working within an Early Childhood Setting
- Previous Room Leader experience preferred but not essential
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
How to Apply
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. For a confidential chat please call Murat at 02 8315 2944