At Only About Armadale, we take a holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten. We provide quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on early years education, health and wellbeing. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
With three dedicated outdoor learning environments, each specifically designed to cater for Nursery, Toddler and Kindergarten years, children have plenty of stimulating space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our children can enjoy sandpits, a wooden fort with a slide, rocky riverbeds and a mister for the warmer months. Our indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to grow and learn at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment. We love to connect with our local area and community through excursions and activities that feed into children’s interests and learning. These include fun train trips with our older children, to a variety of local places and visits to local parks, the nursery and Malvern Central with our younger ones.
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Armadale Campus. This role will see you inspiring the programs in our Toddler Rooms while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring and interesting learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Oac, we can provide you with:
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave (Called Oac Time)
- Established career path
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
- Access to ECA Learning Hub
How you support Us?
To be considered for this position, you will need to have:
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Industry experience
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Follow the prompts to apply now!
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au