Only About Children (Oac) is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have over 70 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout Sydney and Melbourne.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to join the team at our Fairlight Campus. Oac’s Fairlight early learning and preschool campus offers a peaceful, quiet and family-friendly haven. It is split between 2 campuses and our team makes use of the spacious outdoor play areas, beautifully designed interiors, and quality facilities.
As an ECT your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks – e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Oac, we can provide you with:
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave (Called Oac Time)
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
- Access to ECA Learning Hub
How you support Us?
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
- Inspiring leadership skills
How to apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume.
If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact Kirstie on (02) 8315 2911.