About the Role
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Williamstown Campus located in the Hobson’s Bay Area.
This role will see you inspiring the programs in our Preschool Room while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Oac, we can provide you with:
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave (Called Oac Time)
- Established career path
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
- Access to ECA Learning Hub
Only About Children Williamstown
At Only About Children Williamstown, we take a holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten. Our innovative programs provide quality early learning with a focus on early years education, health and wellbeing. We believe this integrated approach gives every child the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our purpose-built Campus is conveniently located at 19-23 Power Street,Williamstown, with Williamstown North Station just a three-minute walk away. Our four age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. We enjoy getting out into our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on our educational curriculum and the children’s interests. At our Williamstown early learning and Kindergarten centre these include reciprocal visits with Grade 4 students from Williamstown North Primary School, train trips to local areas and Library visits.
How you support Us?
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Follow the prompts to apply now!
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au