Early Childhood Teacher | ECT| Sydney campuses | $63,251 – $87,517
About Only About Children
We believe children have a right to a choice when it comes to their learning, so at Only About Children (Oac) the basis of our curriculum is child led, play based learning. This is embedded into our daily practice with programs such as Active, Drama, Language, Music & Sustainability. Our programs are not ‘bolted on’ they are embedded into everything that we do.
The Role & Campuses
Our Sydney campuses are looking to welcome ECT qualified Early Childhood Teachers with various levels of experience who will get the opportunity to work with friendly, supportive and fun teams. This opportunity is for a Teacher Level 1- 12 (Teacher Award) and we offer we offer $63,251 – $87,517 depending on your level. You can see our campus locations on our website, https://www.oac.edu.au/
Only About Children’s early learning campuses have been designed to inspire 0-6 year olds to grow, learn, and discover. Spanning across three levels with age specific learning environments, the campuses have an open, but intimate feeling. The playgrounds and resources are designed to facilitate the latest and most interactive designs to ensure a fun and entertaining time for our children.
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks – e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
We are proud to offer our team members with a range of benefits including; flexible work options, competitive pay, discounted childcare fees, wellbeing leave, learning and development, financial support for training or study, service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program. Having fulfilled and happy team members with access to the latest resources, infrastructure and training programs delivers enormous benefit to our people and is a strong focus here at Oac.
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Degree/Masters in Early Childhood (or equivalent approved teaching qualifications –ACECQA)
- Teacher’s Accreditation
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
Click APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about us? Give Colleen Lewis a call on 0448 666 397 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au