About Oac North Parramatta
Set within a restored heritage building, Oac’s North Parramatta campus bring with it an unmistakable sense of charm and warmth. This environment is further carried through by our talented and passionate team of educators who work hard to create a home away from home for the children. Coupled with our modern and holistic approach to early learning, it’s easy for children to thrive in our inspiring, secure, and supportive care.
About the role
Our North Parramatta campus are currently seeking a qualified Early Childhod Teacher to join their warm and friendly team. The position is part-time and will require you to work 24 hours per week, three days in a contract position until December 2020 (opportunity to continue next year)
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
How you support us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education & Care or equivalent
- NESA Teachers Accreditation
- Working With Childrens Check
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au