About Only About Children
Only About Children (Oac) is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and well being. We have 70 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout NSW, VIC and QLD. We make a positive impact on the lives of children – from our unique educational curriculum, music, language, and physical activity program through to our health screenings, we continue to lead the sector.
About the Role and Campus
We are currently seeking an University qualified ECT at our beautiful Neutral Bay campus. Our two-level Campus is beautifully situated in a renovated church school, with some of the original features remaining. Conveniently located at 11 Lindsay Street, we’re a short three-minute walk from Neutral Bay Public School and a number of local bus stops. With street parking and pram storage available, families can enjoy a smooth drop off and pick up every visit.
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Oac, we can provide you with performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition, reduced childcare fees, and addition day of leave called ‘Oac Time.’ Further benefits include established career paths, access to our Oac Evolve Program (for professional development) and access to ECA Learning Hub (modules count towards NESA accreditation) among more.
Your Duties will include
Provide high quality education, development and care to the children in our campuses
- Provide an exceptional customer and partnership experience with our families. This makes up our core Oac offering to families called “The Oac Way”
- Lead a team in day to day operations ensuring that the Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- A Working With Children Check
- NESA Teachers Accreditation
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Child Protection
- A creative and cooperative team person
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume. If you have any questions please feel to contact Kirstie on (02) 8315 2911