We are currently looking to welcome an Early Childhood Teacher to the team at our Mona Vale Campus.
The beautiful outdoor area, bright and airy interior, and holistic approach to early education all help our qualified educators and teachers create a warm and inspiring atmosphere for children to thrive in. Your responsibilities will include;
- Implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Ability to work with all ages
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
What We Can Offer YOU
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
- Access to ECA Learning Hub (modules count towards NESA accreditation)
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team person
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please follow the prompts to apply now and submit your resume and cover letter.
If you’d like to know more before applying, feel free to email [email protected] or or call her at 02 8968 1553 visit the Oac website www.oac.edu.au for more information.