We take a holistic approach to childcare and kindergarten at Only About Children Hawthorn. We believe that every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential through innovative quality early learning programs, with a focus on education, health and wellbeing.
Children have ample space to create, explore and lead their own play in all of our four dedicated outdoor areas. Our Kinder space has a vast play area with a large sandpit and slides, and our toddler space overlooks the Melbourne City skyline. Our five age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on the children’s interests and learning.
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Hawthorn Campus. This role will see you inspiring the programs in our Kindergarten Rooms while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring and interesting learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Oac, we can provide you with:
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave (Called Oac Time)
- Established career path
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
- Access to ECA Learning Hub
How you support Us?
To be considered for this position, you will need to have:
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Industry experience
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Follow the prompts to apply now!
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au