About The Role and Campus
We are currently looking to welcome an Early Childhood Teacher to the team at our Croydon Park Campus.
The beautiful outdoor area, bright and airy interior, and holistic approach to early education all help our qualified educators create a warm and inspiring atmosphere for children to thrive in. Your responsibilities will include;
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Overseeing the daily room tasks – e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards and regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
What We Can Offer YOU
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Established career path
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
- Access to ECA Learning Hub (modules count towards NESA accreditation)
- Social events including a company-wide awards night
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- A Working With Children Check
- NESA Teachers Summary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please follow the prompts to apply now and submit your resume and cover letter.
If you’d like to know more before applying, feel free to email [email protected] or visit the Oac website www.oac.edu.au