About the company
Only About Children (Oac) is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have over 30 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout Sydney and Melbourne.
We have a unique offering at Oac with a health program, Oac Health, offering specialist screenings in the key developmental areas of hearing, vision and speech, as well as daily communication and pictures through our customized app, Oac CONNECT allowing parents to stay connected with their child.
About the role
We are currently seeking Early Childhood Teachers (ECT) to join our team at our Coogee Brook Street Campus.
Our renovated two-level Campus is located at 135B Brook Street, a five-minute walk from Coogee Beach and the local shops, cafes and supermarket. Our local schools, parks and community grocery store are all only a short walk away. With both an onsite car park and off-street parking available, families can enjoy a smooth drop off and pick up every visit. We are conveniently located near public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions.
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks – e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- A Working With Children Check
- NESA Teachers Accreditation
- A creative and cooperative team person
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume.
For anymore info please feel free to contact Murat on (02) 8315 2944.