About the Campus
At Only About Children Camberwell, we take a holistic approach to our childcare and kindergarten programs. Our innovative curriculum provides quality learning with a focus on early years education, health and wellbeing. We believe this integrated approach gives every child the best opportunity to reach their full potential through a passion of learning.
Each of our age groups has their own dedicated outdoor yard where children can confidently lead their own play, explore and create. We encourage shared age play and our kinder children often join in safe play with our toddlers. Our educational spaces have been specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements. Our kinder age children have three rooms that they utilise each day – a construction room, a numeracy and literacy room and an art room.
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Camberwell Campus. This role will see you inspiring the programs in our Kindergarten Room while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring and interesting learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Oac, we can provide you with:
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave (Called Oac Time)
- Established career path
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
- Access to ECA Learning Hub
How you support Us?
To be considered for this position, you will need to have:
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Follow the prompts to apply now!
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au