About the company
At Only About Children (Oac) we understand the importance of early years learning. Quality education improves a child’s development, social and emotional outcomes and long-term achievement and wellbeing. We nurture and support early years learning and education through our unique child lead curriculum which, based on the EYLF, focusses on age appropriate learning and is targeted at Nursery, Toddler and Preschool / Kindergarten aged children.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced ECT to join the team at our Alexandria campus. This role will see you working alongside experienced educators supporting a high quality education program.
Our purpose-built two-level Campus is conveniently located on Burrows Road, in the heart of Alexandria, and a six-ten-minute drive from the Australian Technology Park in South Eveleigh at 95 Burrows Road, Alexandria, 2015. This early learning centre is a five-minute walk from the expansive Sydney Park in one direction and the gorgeous Grounds of Alexandria in the other. With plenty of undercover parking, families can enjoy a smooth drop off and pick up every visit. We are close to public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions. A main bus route is only a two-minute walk from our Alexandria childcare centre.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- A Working With Children Check
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Child Protection
- NESA Teachers Summary
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Hit the APPLY button and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume.