Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children Caringbah
Only About Children Caringbah is an expansive childcare centre, with an incredible outdoor play area featuring various spaces – including a vegetable garden and children have plenty of space for adventure, creativity, and play. Spread over two floors, our five age-based indoor spaces are uniquely designed to encourage learning and growth with a focus on safety and natural elements.
At Only About Children Caringbah, are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. We are looking for qualified and passionate Educators ready to help the children feel happy, safe, stimulated, and nurtured while in their care. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters.
- Always ensure child safety and welfare by actively supervising and interacting with children
- Create and set up interesting learning environments for the children that are in line with Oac Grow
- maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
- Facilitate a nurturing and loving environment for the children at the campus
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Child Protection qualification
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!