Early Childhood Teacher
At Only About Children, we provide a holistic approach to childcare to over 80 campuses across Australia. Our innovative programs provide quality learning with a focus on early years education, health, and well-being. We believe this integrated approach gives each child the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families, which is why we want to speak to you about your career goals.
We have positions available for Early Childhood Teachers at the campuses listed below:
- North Parramatta
- Castle Hill
About the Role
As an Early Childhood Teacher, this role will see you inspiring the programs across the kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the Oac Grow curriculum
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments to engage children
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your Only About Children journey:
- Competitive Salary – Attractive rates and yearly wage reviews.
- Staff Development – continuously learn through Oac Academy, our online training tool there to support you in your professional development.
- Education Assistance – Financial studying support is available for those wanting to progress their career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more.
- Discounted Childcare – Ongoing permanent employees can enjoy 50% discount on childcare fees
- Easy Commute – Onsite car parking and easy access to public transport available.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Vaccinated towards COVID 19
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.