Only About Children Warriewood West
Our purpose-built Campus is located in Warriewood’s industrial area, at 2 Daydream Street off Mona Vale Road with plenty of underground and ground-level onsite parking.
- With a large dedicated outdoor play area, featuring a pirate ship, sandpits, slides, a large bike track, and obstacle course and a quiet reading area with tables, children have ample space for adventure, exploration and self-lead play.
- Our six age-based indoor spaces have been specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements.
We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and activities that build on the children’s interests and learning.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate & experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join our dynamic Warriewood West campus and lead the educational planning for our Toddler room.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development.
- Priorities the health and safety of all children on campus
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to other educators within the campus
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily campus operations and room tasks such as: activity preparation and mealtimes
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards as well as compliance with relevant Government Regulations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor or above qualification in Early Childhood Education with NESA teaching accreditation (or equivalent approved teaching qualifications – ACECQA)
- A genuine passion for Early Childhood education and development
- A creative, supportive and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Current Working with Childrens Check
- Completion of First Aid and Child Protection Training highly regarded
Our Commitment to YOU:
We proudly provide our team with flexible work, competitive pay, discounted childcare, wellbeing leave, and financial support for training. Our commitment to team satisfaction and continuous learning benefits everyone at OAC. Additionally, our People & Culture Team has a dedicated Program to support and guide our Early Childhood Teachers through their accreditation process.
Who We Are:
At Only About Children, Australia’s leading childcare provider. We lay the groundwork for lifelong success and happiness. Our devoted team of educators fosters a nurturing space where children flourish and achieve their potential. Our early learning campuses cater to 0-6-year-olds, designed to spark growth, learning, and discovery. Our playgrounds and tools incorporate modern, interactive designs to guarantee a delightful experience for our children. We operate in 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Want to know more about us or this role? Feel free to give Kristen a call on 0458 718 415 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.