Only About Children Redfern
Our purpose-built Campus is located in the Australia Post building at 219-241 Cleveland Street with ample parking and close to public transport.
- We have a large simulated outdoor playground and a smaller real outdoor yard with all outdoor equipment. The area also caters for engaging and creative experiences with a large gardening area for herbs, vegetables and fruits, including beautiful plants and small trees.
- Our five age-based indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
OAC Redfern team value teamwork, collaboration, respect, and passion. If you are a qualified Early Childhood Teacher looking to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team, apply now!
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 20 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qual plus 5 days paid study leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
About The Role
At Only About Children, an Early Childhood Teacher role will see you inspiring the programs across our preschool/kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the OAC Grow Curriculum
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age-appropriate learning environments to engage child
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
Become an ECT with Only About Children and benefit from our dedicated ECT Program Lead to support you with your career development.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected].