Early Childhood Teacher
At Only About Children, we provide a holistic approach to childcare to over 80 campuses across Australia. Our innovative programs provide quality learning with a focus on early years education, health, and wellbeing. We believe this integrated approach gives each child the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families, which is why we want to speak to you about your career goals.
We have positions available for Early Childhood Teachers in our Armadale and Hawthorn campuses located close to public transport in the Inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
About the Role
As an Early Childhood Teacher, this role will see you inspiring the programs across the kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the Oac Grow curriculum
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments to engage children
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- Reduced childcare fees
- Free access to the ECA Learning Hub
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
Requirements of the Role
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.