Early Childhood Teacher
At Only About Children, we provide a holistic approach to childcare to over 75 campuses across Australia. Our innovative programs provide quality learning with a focus on early years education, health, and wellbeing. We believe this integrated approach gives each child the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families, which is why we want to speak to you about your career goals.
We have exciting opportunities available for full-time Early Childhood Teachers in our beautiful Bayside campuses:
- Brighton East
About the Role
The role of Early Childhood Teacher will see you inspiring the programs across the kindergarten space, while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the Oac Grow curriculum and children’s interests
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments to engage children
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- Support a team of educators in educational practices
- Understanding the ready for school program
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Free access to the ECA Learning Hub
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Professional development delivered through Semann & Slattery
Requirements of the Role
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Experience in planning and implementing an educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
- Covid-19 vaccination and mandatory reporting certificates
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 0385295016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.