Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children St Ives Link Road
Our purpose-built two-level Campus is a 92 place which has state-of-the-art facilities. The children enjoy an alfresco dining area, a large undercover sandpit, an inside playscape, an outdoor covered verandah and outdoor play space and garden area. We also have a shared art room for all children to enjoy!
The Role & Duties
Our St Ives Link Rd team are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. This position is a full-time position on rotating rosters. We would consider 5 days or 4 longer days.
Your role will involve:
- Ensure delivery and maintenance of routines and programs specific to the room including small groups
- Implement the Grow curriculum within the campus
- Create and set up interesting learning environments for the children that are in line with Oac Grow
- Form partnerships with families to reach the best possible outcomes for each child
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
- Competitive pay and wage review
- Flexible working arrangements
- Performance & length of service recognition
- Reduced childcare fees
- Transfer options across our 70+ campuses
- Learning and development opportunities
- Financial support for training or study, service recognition
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure the ongoing mental health and wellbeing of our people
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Must be immunised towards COVID 19
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!