Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children Mosman
Our beautiful Mosman Campus is a purpose-built campus catering for 98 children a day. Only About Children Mosman incorporates many benefits of the outdoors into our holistic early learning programs. The campus has a children’s garden in our large play area and a secret garden, at the back of the childcare centre, used to grow fruit, vegetables and herbs. Our six age-based indoor spaces utilise natural elements throughout.
The Role and Duties
We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. This position is a full-time Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters.
Some of the duties will include;
- Ensure delivery and maintenance of routines and programs specific to the room including small groups
- Implement the Grow curriculum within the campus
- Document the children’s learning through the Oac Connect app, supporting and mentoring other team members
- Create and set up interesting learning environments for the children that are in line with Oac Grow
- Form partnerships with families to reach the best possible outcomes for each child
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
- Long-standing team with the great work culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Transfer options across three different states
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!