Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children Cremorne
Our wonderful Cremorne campus is purpose-built with three levels that incorporate many benefits of the outdoors into our holistic early learning programs. The campus has three large, undercover outdoor play areas children have ample space for creativity, exploration, and self-directed play. Our nursery space features a sandpit and soft fall designed to mimic rolling hills.
The Role & Duties
Only About Children North Cremorne are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters. We are looking for qualified and passionate Educators ready to help the children feel happy, safe, stimulated, and nurtured while in their care.
Some of the key duties include:
- Ensure delivery and maintenance of routines and programs specific to the room including small groups
- Implement the Grow curriculum within the campus
- Document the children’s learning through the Oac Connect app, supporting and mentoring other team members
- Create and set up interesting learning environments for the children that are in line with Oac Grow
- Form partnerships with families to reach the best possible outcomes for each child
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
Skills & experience
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!