Early Childhood Teacher
We have a dedicated outdoor play area, including a sandpit and outdoor dining space, where children have the space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed with natural elements to encourage children to learn and grow safely.
We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on the children’s curriculum and interests.
About the Role
The role of Early Childhood Teacher will see you inspiring the programs across the 3-year old kindergarten space, while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the Oac Grow curriculum and children’s interests
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments to engage children
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- Support a team of educators in educational practices
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Free access to the ECA Learning Hub
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Access to professional development through Semann and Slattery, plus so much more
Requirements of the Role
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Effective implementation of pedagogy in your teaching practice
- Covid-19 vaccination
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 0385295016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.