Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children Woori Yallock is a warm and inviting childcare centre with a team of passionate and qualified Educators and Teachers ready to help children feel stimulated, safe, nurtured and happy.
We have a dedicated outdoor play area, including a sandpit and outdoor dining space, where children have the space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed with natural elements to encourage children to learn and grow safely.
If you are a qualified Early Childhood Teacher with VIT registration, we would love to hear from you to see if your passions and values align with ours. Maybe you’re considering a change of pace by moving to a beautiful regional town in the Yarra Ranges?
About the Role
The role of Early Childhood Teacher will see you inspiring the programs across the 3-year old kindergarten space, while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the Oac Grow curriculum and children’s interests
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments to engage children
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- Support a team of educators in educational practices
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Free access to the ECA Learning Hub
- Employee sign on bonus of $1,000
- Additional day of wellbeing leave
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Access to professional development through Semann and Slattery
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to connect with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 0385295016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.