Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children Mosman
Our beautiful Mosman Campus is a purpose-built campus incorporating the many benefits of the outdoors into our holistic early learning programs. The campus has a children’s garden in our large play area and a secret garden, at the back of the childcare centre, used to grow fruit, vegetables and herbs. Our six age-based indoor spaces utilise natural elements throughout.
The role of an Early Childhood Teacher is a varied one, from making a positive impact on the lives of children – through our unique educational curriculum, music, language, and physical activity program through to our health screenings. Further responsibilities will include maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information and forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child.
- Long-standing team with the great work culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!