Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children Rose Bay
Only About Children Rose Bay is a warm and inviting childcare centre located at 70-74 Dover Road, with recently renovated expansive outdoor and stunning internal spaces, close to excellent cafes and bus stations, and plenty of onsite parking.
With an innovative play-based curriculum we stand out by delivering intentional teaching in dynamic small group learning environments where children’s successes, skills and challenges are monitored on an ongoing basis.
Our Rose Bay team value teamwork, collaboration, respect, and passion. If you are a qualified Early Childhood Teacher looking to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team here at Rose Bay, apply now!
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- $1000 Sign On Bonus for all perm team!
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qual plus 5 days paid study leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, an Early Childhood Teacher role will see you inspiring the programs across our preschool/kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the OAC Grow Curriculum
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age-appropriate learning environments to engage child
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
Become an ECT with Only About Children and benefit from our dedicated ECT Program Lead to support you with your career development.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] to discuss your application.