Early Childhood Teacher
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
At Only About Children, we provide quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on early years education, health and well-being. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our Asquith & Turramurra Campuses are looking to welcome qualified Early Childhood Teachers with various levels of experience who will get the opportunity to work with friendly, supportive and fun teams.
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your Only About Children journey:
- ⭐️ Bonus program – Receive a $1000 bonus when signing up with Only About Children.
- ⭐️ Discounted Childcare – Ongoing permanent employees can enjoy 50% discount on childcare fees.
- ⭐️ Competitive Salary – Attractive rates and yearly wage reviews.
- ⭐️ Staff Development – continuously learn through Oac Academy, our online training tool there to support you in your professional development.
- ⭐️ Education Assistance – Financial studying support is available for those wanting to progress their career
- ⭐️ Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more.
- ⭐️ An additional day called Well- Being Leave
We also have a dedicated Program Lead within our People & Culture Team, who works across all three states supporting our Early Childhood Teachers.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Colleen on 0448 666 397 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about your career goals.