Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children North Parramatta
Only About Children North Parramatta is a warm and inviting childcare centre with a dedicated outdoor play space for each room, and a lovely wrap-around verandah attached to the nursery, children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our children enjoy climbing equipment and our hands-on herb and vegetable gardens. Our three age-based indoor spaces are designed with growth and learning in mind.
The Role & Duties
Only About Children North Parramatta are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. We are looking for qualified and passionate Educators ready to help the children feel happy, safe, stimulated, and nurtured while in their care. This position is a Monday – Friday position on a rotating-rosters. Your role will involve:
- Ensure delivery and maintenance of routines and programs specific to the room including small groups
- Implement the Grow curriculum within the campus
- Create and set up interesting learning environments for the children that are in line with Oac Grow
- Form partnerships with families to reach the best possible outcomes for each child
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
- Opportunities for growth and development – we have established career paths and want to support you to achieve your goals!
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!