Early Childhood Room Leader
Only About Children Alexandria
Only About Children Alexandria was purpose-built with two levels that has two dedicated outdoor play areas, each with undercover spaces – including a large sandpit and a bike track – children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play. Our three age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
The Role and Duties
Only About Children Alexandria is seeking a passionate Room leader that is Diploma qualified to join their team in a full-time capacity.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based activities
- Utilizing the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices
- Ongoing communication with families
- Following daily routines including meal times, rest times, nappy changing, etc.
- You may also be required to support the room leader by contributing to the daily documentation
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Need flexible work arrangements? Let’s discuss how we can support your life outside work
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within!
- A Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working With Children Check
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educator
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Kirstie on 0413 359 077 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!