Early Childhood Room Leader
Only About Children Brighton East
We are searching for our next Diploma Room Leader to join the wonderful team at Oac Brighton East! This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentoring a team of educators through educational guidance
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Planning and programming with support from the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a ‘One Team’ approach
- A passion for working with 0-3 year olds
Benefits of joining Oac
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Additional day off each year called Oac Time
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Professional development delivered through Semann & Slattery
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.