Only About Children
With a large outdoor play area, including dedicated spaces for our Nursery, Toddler and Kinder children, there is plenty of space for adventure, exploration and self-lead play at Only About Children Northcote. Built around a beautiful gumtree, our outdoor area includes a bike track, a worm farm and an undercover sandpit. Our Northcote childcare centre has six indoor age-based spaces, specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on the children’s interests and learning. At Only About Children childcare Northcote, these include regular trips to the local park.
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Room Leader to join the team at our Northcote Campus. This role will see you inspiring the programs in our Pre-kinder space, while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
How We Support You?
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to complete further study
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
- Discounted Childcare
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Minimum two years experience within a leadership role
- The ability to mentor and lead a team of educators
- Strong communication, organisation, and documentation capabilities
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au