Each of our age groups has their own dedicated outdoor yard where children can confidently lead their own play, explore and create. We encourage shared age play and our Kinder children often join in safe play with our toddlers, within their groups. We have nine age-based indoor rooms. These spaces have been specifically created to encourage children in their learning and growth, with a focus on safety and natural elements. Our Kinder age children have three rooms that they utilise each day – a construction room, a numeracy and literacy room and an art room.
We are looking to welcome a Diploma qualified room leader to join our Nursery team. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving approach to care
How We Support You?
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to complete further study
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
- Discounted Childcare
What you will need for the opportunity
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education and Care
- Child Protection, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis and CPR
- Previous experience working within a room leader role
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Send Aimee an email to [email protected] for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au