At Only About Children Hampton, we have a large natural yard with gorgeous trees for Kinder and toddler aged children to enjoy. Our children love the bike track, vegetable garden, lemon trees, and outdoor dining area. Our Hampton childcare centre has a separate yard for our Nursery children, with a large oak tree providing shade on hot days.
Our three age-based rooms have been designed, with natural elements, to safely encourage children in their learning and growth. We have an open-door policy, meaning the children can choose to be inside or outside and are free to visit their siblings in other rooms. We enjoy our connection with the local community. Our excursions and community activities are based around the children’s interests and learning.
At Only About Children childcare Hampton, this means regular excursions to surrounding parks, shopping for our monthly fruit and vegetables at Coles and weekly visits to our local Aged Care Facility, where the children have strong connections with the residents.
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Room Leader to join the team at our Hampton Campus in the Nursery room. This role will see you inspiring the programs in our toddler space, while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
How We Support You?
- Career development through our Oac Evolve programs
- Strong reward and recognition program including Awards Nights!
- An additional day of leave called “Oac Time”
- Opportunities to complete further study
- Beautiful learning environments and access to updated resources
- Discounted Childcare
How You Support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Minimum two years experience within a leadership role
- The ability to mentor and lead a team of educators
- Strong communication, organisation, and documentation capabilities
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with our children, families, and fellow educators
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat and visit www.oac.edu.au