Our purpose-built Campus is nestled in the quiet side streets of Cheltenham and is a short walk to public transport. With three dedicated outdoor play areas, there is lots of active space for creativity and exploration. We have sandpits, raised gardens filled with herbs, lemon trees and native flora, balance-bridges, specially designed undulating turf surfaces, a river stream and a worm farm!
Our indoor spaces are all age-based and designed to encourage children’s learning and development. We love connecting with our local community through activities and planned excursions that build on the children’s interests and learning. These include road safety education with visits to the school crossing in preparation for school readiness.
We are looking to welcome a Diploma qualified room leader to oversee the curriculum in the Nursery room. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach by supporting educators
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving and RIE approach to care
How you support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma in Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education and Care
- Child Protection, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis and CPR
- Previous experience working within a room leader role
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 0385295016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au